For additional information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hikes are for members only although you can hike with us once or twice without joining to test your interest in the group.
- There is a one-time membership fee of $10.00 which covers you and any other member of your immediate family. There are no annual dues.
- Once a member, you will be added to our email list. All communications about schedule changes and weather cancellations are handled via email.
- Members will receive a book of hike descriptions with elevation profiles that is provided via email as an Adobe PDF file attachment.
- Members may attend our annual picnic, Fall Banquet and celebratory holiday dinner.
- After you have done a dozen hikes or so, you will be asked to become a hike leader and to lead one or two hikes of your choosing every four months.
This is what you need to do to join:
- Bring the $10.00 fee (cash only please) to a hike and give it to the hike leader.
- The hike leader will give you an application form to complete and send in.